Below are several good ways to get the latest church news. You can go directly to most of these items from the drop-down news menu item at the top of every web page.
- Church Blog: A web log (note – the combination of the last letter of “web” and “log” is where the word “blog” comes from) is a listing of short news articles about interesting or useful subjects, with the most recent on top. It is somewhat like having a personal diary or a newspaper for the church.
These brief articles cover such things as details about events, reminders, descriptions of new web pages, and messages from the pastor. A list of recent blog posts can be seen on the right hand side of most web pages except for the home page; please look for them.
- Email List: To subscribe to an email list that will send you any new blog posts please click the following: Subscribe to Crystal Springs UMC Blog by Email
- Events Calendar & Listing: Event details are constantly being kept up-to-date by the church office so that you can keep track of the many different upcoming activities.
If you have a question about what will be happening on a particular day or weekend look here first.The calendar is easy to quickly skim since more extensive details will pop up when you hold your cursor over a date. The listing page will start with what’s going on today if that is what you need to know.
If you are a group leader please let the church office know if there is any ever anything going on with your group which should be noted on either the calendar or on your group’s web page. Also, whenever anyone else happens to see a correction (or addition) is needed on the website please contact the church office immediately so that we can make it right; a quick email to [email protected] would be fine. Being correct and up-to-date helps to make the website useful.
- Church Bulletins: The Sunday bulletins are handed out in church each Sunday morning. They describe the church service and give you a very current summary of activities for the upcoming week.
- Quarterly Newsletters: The latest quarterly newsletter will be shown on the website along with copies of some of several older newsletters. It is a good historical record of what the church has been and will be doing.
- Other Questions: Contact the Church Office by email or phone to answer detailed questions you have about any church activity. Please feel free to use this resource whether you are an active member or a potential visitor. Here is a list of contacts you can use.
- Other Resources: