Some of our regular Outreach Programs are:
- Second Harvest There is volunteering every second Tuesday of the month.
- Safe Harbor – Serving Food To the Homeless There is volunteering every second Thursday of the month.
- Samaritan House There are regular food collections at the church to assist with their feeding program.
- Home and Hope This organization helps the homeless. Our church group volunteers four evenings/year.
- Making Little Dresses for Africa There is volunteering every third Thursday of the month.
- Caregivers Support Group Meets the third Monday of the month. Our group supports caregivers who are helping the handicapped or elderly.
- Imagine No Malaria A United Methodist Church cause to fight for no more Malaria in Africa.
We also support short-term missions. Learn more about United Methodist Volunteers in Mission (UMVIM).
The church also provides facilities to various outside groups which provide community services.