Find a wide variety of adult activities which are productive and interesting. This is a surprisingly active place once you get started.
CSUMC is a local community church where you can make quality friends of all ages while growing your spirit. Beginners are always welcome to join in as well as, surprisingly often, very proficient professionals. While church membership is a plus it is never required … we are not pushy and one of the church’s goals is to provide open-minded service to a wider community beyond our membership. We welcome you to visit or contact us soon and to start finding out for yourself!
- Music – Join our active choir or listen to a variety of beautiful music.
- Drama – We have an active drama group which provides brief shows at some services as well as major productions for the community at large.
- Meditation – Several meditation groups help you develop this important skill.
- Worship – Getting closer to our creator is a prime objective.
- Fellowship – Many activities are followed by an opportunity to fellowship together over coffee & snacks.
- Listening – John McEvoy will be available for individual conferences as a volunteer listener-counselor serving the Crystal Springs UMC community.
- Outreach – Join us on our outreach programs to serve the needy. We also provide facilities to several worthwhile causes.
- Other Committees & Groups – There is a variety of on-going and temporary groups.
- Return to Activities Overview